Afghanistan - Touch down in flight



Ongoing absence of web-connecting technology keeps the flux over here quite slow..nonetheless one little treasure needs to be shared with you and your exsisting, eventually mainly media-war-shaped idea about a country in South Asia which unfortunately by the most of us is only known by the patronage of violence...


"I have lived from 2006-2008 in Kabul doing my civil service for a humanitarian aid organization. This March I had the chance to go back with my fiancée to show her the place I love and to capture the beauty of this country with our cameras. At the same time I made this as a tribute to a dear friend, who was shot in the streets of Kabul. Gayle inspired me in her love and dedication for the Afghans. We hope the pictures you know will merge with the pictures you see and will enrich your view on the country in the Hindu Kush."

                                 Lukas Augustin


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...